Monday, March 7, 2011

Just living life.

waking up everyday............playing with the kiddos..............feeding the baby.........somtimes trying to survive and not lose my sanity over tantrums and the question "why".  Always wondering what is next: but also trying to live in the moment..............trying to remember to cherish all time, even when it's crazy,  loving having a baby.......praying to see all the blessings of our three year old, (that are sometimes covered with screaming, whining and tantrums.)  Always wondering and thinking too much.......trying to focus on what's important.........and praying again to keep my focus on what I am supposed to be thinking about........always a wandering mind.........evil thoughts trying to creep in...........praying again for positive thoughts..........battlefield of the mind...........Out of controll emotions...........will I ever be normal again....what is normal...........I am just a woman...............  Wondering what God has next................but trying to live for the day..........wondering if I am doing enough...........wondering if I am a good Mom. ..................so thankful...........thankful........that I am a stay at home mom.......always wanting to be better...........thankful for photo jobs...............thankful for my family, faith and children, and thankful for a God that always provides......... I will just end with that. 

1 comment:

Christine said...

Such truth! I feel that way almost every day. Your truly are amazing Jayna!!