Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What fills my cup.......

I was just thinking as I just finished reading the parents magazine today, how rejuvinated felt!  It's amazing what a little "me" time can do for a girl!  So I started thinking about what makes me tick and what fills my cup and what just makes me a happier wife/freind/mommy to be around. 

1. Having time to read a magazine, and drink a glass of chai.  (uninterupted of course, the kiddos were both sleeping)

2.  Being able to cook dinner for family.  Having the table set and ready long before dinner is ready to be served.  (expecially when I feel appreciated after dinner is done)

3.  Silly but time to shave my legs.  Uniteruppted time to sit and shave my legs. 

4.  Bath time...........I love bath time. Expecially in the dark with a candle. 

5.  Smiles from my kiddos. and love of any kind from them........expecially when Olivia says sweet things to me.  Like "your the best mom ever".

6.  washing my face at night...........which I am often too exhausted to do.  It's usaully pushing it having the energy to brush my teeth. 

7.  Girl itme.  A night out with the girls, to just have some girl conversation. 

8.  Taking pictures!  I love pictures!  I am so thankful I can creatively capture life!

9.  Although I don't get to do this much anymore, I love to create artwork! 

10.  Lastly is when my husband helps me........with anything, which he is sooooooooo willing to do,  he helps with everything.  Usually without me even asking and usually when I do ask he does so without a second thought or complaint! 

I wanted to put pics to go with all of these things, but not all of them merrit a pic but to be continued.  I will add pics!

No comments: