Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day




Our morning started with Liv and I and acutally Elijah to waking up to make Dan a special Valentines breakfast before he went to work.  We made him hear shaped eggs and bacon and toast.  We also had a fun Valentines party for preeschoolers that Christine, Jess and I put together. It was a really fun time! 

Dan bought me a dozen roses and attached scripture verses about love to each of them.  Super sweet.  He also gave me a super sweet card, which is all I ever ask for is just a card with somthing written it.  Dan and I got to go out and leave both kiddos home!  Thanks to one of our students who was an awesome babysitter!  Olivia just adored her! 

Dan and I want out to dinner and just shopped at Target one of my favorite things to do without kids, is just look at all the CLEARANCE!. I love TARGET!!!!!!!!!  We also went to coffee trader and just chatted!  It was fun having time alone!  Which we loved and need to do more often!  If we had free babysitting we would certainly taken advantage of that a lot more!  What a fun day!

No comments: