Thursday, June 11, 2009

Garden party
















We are growing some radishes and cilantro and dill and a few other veggies and herbs, hopefully the tomatoes will start growing soon, so that I can make some salsa. I was out taking some pics of the garden, I love my camera! Definately have fun with it, can't wait to take more people pictures, just like people are my favorite to paint, people are my favorite to photograph. I did newborn pics the other day and was very pleased with how they turned out. Hopefully I will have some family pictures to post soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your garden looks yummy! Hope ours is blooming while you are here. We have tomatos, red & yellow, cilantro, mint & Basil. Can't wait for salsa, guacamole, sitting on the deck with you all and enjopying our time!!!!!
Mom